Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Advise from a tree

I found this picture a while ago and just happened upon it again today.  
This is so very inspirational to me, in many different ways.  I hope you enjoy and learn to live by the advise from a tree, just as I am learning to do the same!  Our greatest teachers are sometimes the very beings surrounding us, not necessarily in the human form that we tend to expect to see as our only teacher.  
Plants offer wisdom from all ages and help us to renew our bodies, as we participate in a truly symbiotic relationship with them.  We feed them with our waste (carbon dioxide or CO2) and we recycle and breathe the waste (oxygen) they produce; each part of the relationship is of equal importance.  
We could no better survive without the plants on this planet, just as they cannot survive without the animals.  I am truly grateful for the blessing of such a peaceful and nurturing relationship; physically, mentally, and spiritually.  
Thank you and have a great week!  Love, peace, and prosperity~ Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment